Online journal of my homebrewing fun.


14 December 2005

So it has come to this...

It's a week since the Fordham visit. What a nice time. Very nice to meet fellow homebrewer and touring a brewery is always interesting. I wish I had some beers ready for sampling, I am sure next time I will.
I did try many beers and I have to say that some of the tastiest brews were made by Garrett Sever. His Native Rage IPA was hands down the best beer I had all evening. Also managed to sample probably 5 of his other brews as well as what Fordham had to offer.
Rumour has it there will be a Dover club starting up soon. It will certainly be nice to have a group here so we don't have to drive so far.

2 Comments:

Mike,

Did you try Garrett Sever's Peated Scottish Ale by any chance?

http://firststatebrewers.blogspot.com/2005/12/counterpressure-marathon_113444502402974183.html
Yes I did. I did enjoy it as well. I don't think that there was a beer he brought I didn't try. The only thing that didn't wow me was the Wit. The jury is still out on that style for me.

Add a comment